I wanna travel and get fat from eating mouth watering foods. I wanna go on a road trip, driving for miles and miles,

seeing things I've never seen before, listening to my favorite songs, creating memories. I wanna watch

amazing concerts and sing my heart out. I wanna help people. I wanna be happy.

Cold Press by Kool Kids

Leave a Comment


Supposedly we will try the Kool Kids' liquid nitrogen ice cream but the store was no longer located on the 5F of Mega Fashion Hall. We asked a security guard if he knows where Kool Kids is and he told us that it was on the G/F near the Event Center. I was kinda disappointed because it's not the Kool Kids we're looking for. I thought I could finally try their liquid nitrogen ice cream. 

It's Cold Press by Kool Kids. It's just a small stall near the Event Center. We tried it anyway and ooh! It's not bad! 




The exciting part is you can taste all the ice cream flavors for free! I forgot the flavor of the first three ice creams but they all taste good. In fact, I had a hard time to choose. I just wanted pick them all! The flavor of mint green ice cream which I finally picked is cookies and cream.


Next, you have to choose your topping. There are different toppings you can choose from; sprinkles, mini cookies, chocolate chips, M&M's and etc.


These buns seem so soft and delicious!


They call this "BRRRGER". My friend ordered one and it's like a burger ice cream. It costs P85.


And this one called "BUBBLE WAFFLE SUNDAE". This is what I ordered and it costs P150

I hope they will have their own cafe soon so that people could dine in. I'll definitely come back here to try their other flavors! Ciao!



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment