I wanna travel and get fat from eating mouth watering foods. I wanna go on a road trip, driving for miles and miles,

seeing things I've never seen before, listening to my favorite songs, creating memories. I wanna watch

amazing concerts and sing my heart out. I wanna help people. I wanna be happy.

Caramia Gelateria: My First Gelato Experience

Leave a Comment

It is my first time to taste a scoop of gelato. Thanks to Caramia at SM Megamall! Many of you may wonder what is the difference between gelato and ice cream. Well, from what I know, gelato has less fat compared to ice cream because it uses whole milk. Aside from that, one big difference I noticed between them is gelato is quite pricey than ordinary ice cream. Yep! The difference in price really matters.

Caramia is Amici's gelato and dessert store and I think it is one of the best gelato spots in Manila because of its soft and creamy gelatos and cakes. 


I really wanted to have some ice cream that day because something unpleasant happened to me and eating something sweet will help me to feel better. Yep! Emotional eating. I tend to eat sweets whenever I am stressed out, sad or feeling down. Luckily, Caramia offers delicious gelatos at a relatively low price. The stall has 12 gelato flavors and I really wanted to taste them all!


You can have a junior scoop of gelato for P55 only!


Apparently, I picked the green one - mint with choco for P90. Some says that it's like eating a toothpaste with chocolate bits on it. But for me, it's perfect! It has just the right amount of mint flavor and not too sweet. They need to add more chocolate chips tho.


Gelato cakes of Caramia! They all look so delicious. Per slice starts at P110 and for whole layer gelato cake, price ranges from P685 to P915. They also offer mini cakes which are quite cheaper. 

Take note that Caramia at SM Megamall is just a stall. You can visit one of their cafe to try their creamy Italian pasta! I also heard that the cafe interior is cool and pretty. I hope to visit some time soon as I want to try their gelato shake! 
Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment