I wanna travel and get fat from eating mouth watering foods. I wanna go on a road trip, driving for miles and miles,

seeing things I've never seen before, listening to my favorite songs, creating memories. I wanna watch

amazing concerts and sing my heart out. I wanna help people. I wanna be happy.

Unplanned Trip at Nicole Beach Resort, Nasugbu Batangas

Leave a Comment
It's time to beat the summer heat! Few of the best beaches here in the Philippines can be found in Nasugbu, Batangas. It is just a 2-3 hour drive from Manila that is why beaches in Nasugbu are usually chosen as getaway destinations. Supposedly, we will go to Bernabeach Resort but when we arrived there, it was already full. (Lesson learned: Make reservation first before going there!) So we decided to look for another resort and we ended up at Nicole Beach Resort. It is just a little resort located at Brgy. Wawa, Nasugbu Batangas.



We rode a boat to get in there. It costs P1500 back and forth and the boat can carry 20-25 persons. It was a 30-minute boat ride.


These are the cottages that Nicole Beach Resort has. They are quite small. Actually, it has only four or five nipa huts. I think one nipa hut can only accomodate 6-8 persons. Rooms are also available if you want an overnight stay there.


This was the nipa hut we rented for P1,750. The entrance fee is P100 per head. The good thing is you can bring your own foods here since some of the resorts in Nasugbu prohibit customers from bringing of foods.


Boats are parked on this side of the beach and I found it inconvenient because of the boats' anchors. Also, these boats were paalis-alis and pababalik-balik since they tend to fetch baksyunistas. We can't fully enjoy the beach because of them.


The water is so clean that I can see my foot beneath it!

There are so many beautiful resorts in Nasugbu like Pico De Loro Beach Resort and Club, Canyon Cove Resort, Club Punta Fuego, etc. Amazing views, good service though rates are quite expensive. But if you want a pocket-friendly vacation trip, you can try visiting Nicole Beach Resort.









Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment